Legacy Pk

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Mod application ( Template )

Harry
    Administrator
    Administrator

Mod application ( Template ) Empty Mod application ( Template )

Post  Harry Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:21 pm

In Game Name:

Origin:

Why do you think you should become a server mod:

Tell us about yourself:
    Cassidy
    Cassidy

Mod application ( Template ) Empty Re: Mod application ( Template )

Post  Cassidy Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:46 pm

In Game Name: Cassidy , Cassiby

Origin: Female

Why do you think you should become a server mod: Because im nice, and i can handle my temper unlike some people -.- *cough* :B Also im a lot of fun once you get to know me Smile I've handled mod and admin positions before so i know what it's like.

Tell us about yourself: Names Cassidy, im from USA Very Happy I enjoy my friends and being outside, and love sitting in the rain. my favorit color is purple! I was born In October Razz and im very fun![b]
    alex pker

Post  alex pker Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 pm

In Game Name:alex pker

Origin: male

Why do you think you should become a server mod: because i can get players, help players, and help make this the best server out there. i am nice, and when someone does not follow the rules i take it serious and not play around. i do not let my friends get by with stuff so yeah. and plus if your on my good side i can be real fun and nice.

Tell us about yourself: well my name is alex, i am a lot of fun to eb around when you get to know me. i am from iowa, in the united states. and i am 14 so yeah thats about it.
    ben

Post  ben Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:12 pm

[b]Real Name:Benjamin

In Game Name:Ben

Origin:

Why do you think you should become a server mod:Uhm, Im a good player Smile? I've been helping recruit, i get along with most of the players Smile and i think i'd make a good Mod/Admin Very Happy

Tell us about yourself: Hmmm, I'm Ben, i live in Australia, i LOVE to surf and bodyboard, LOVE to chill with good mates, i get along with people easy, I LOVE CASSIDY SO MUCH ! <3 SHES WONDERFULL!!!! RAHHHHH ! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:16 pm